Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pat McCrory,Jets, Biplanes, and P-51's


Yes day two at the Winston Salem Air Show! What a day, busy from the first! We had around 50 voter registrations, 34 to the GOP, 4 Dems and the rest were independents although many were switching from the Dem Party.

People are energized and telling us how important this coming election is nationally and in the State.

We enjoyed the crowds, I estimate a minimum of around 6-7 thousand. I am still surprised that we were the only people representing any political candidates. Oh well, we loved it.

I'm not a novice to this process, and I will say I haven't seen this much interest ever at this time in the election.

We have a great opportunity here for Pat McCrory and our States future. It's time to take this campaign home!

No comments: